Chilling with Ice & Wine
Showcasing the party starters (bottles of wine) is crucial for the success of any gathering. Whether it’s a diamond-shaped decanter, or silver rimmed glassware, libations should always be front and center with accessories galore, whenever possible. The Nice Ice Cooler is a great way to keep your wine chilly while entertaining guests. This ice mold can be customized to fit your party theme by adding whatever you want to the water just before freezing. It’s one of my favorite things to include on the table for parties. Here are some basic instructions and useful tips:
- Allow 24 hours for the water to completely freeze in the ice mold
- Use items that won’t disintegrate, such as flowers, berries, or shells
- Do not use things that will melt, such as candy canes, etc.
- The ice mold also looks good with nothing frozen in the ice
- For colored ice, you can mix in some food coloring
- For more clear ice, use distilled water
- Ice chiller usually lasts ~2 hours & really keeps the bottle cold!